Computer Freeze problem while playing

immortal34 13:05 20 Nov 2016

hello and good evening. i've recently got some problems with my computer and i think it's from my GPU. i own a NVIDIA GTX 760 graphic card and sometimes when im playing video games my screen becomes like This :

and nothing else works. even my playing music stop working. Sometimes it recovers and i see a notification that says : Graphic driver recovered successfully But sometimes it Doesn't and i have to restart the computer.

Extra computer information :

thanks for your time and i appreciate the help :(

Archonar 08:46 21 Nov 2016

A clean driver install is a good place to start. The easiest way to do this that I know of is to download the newest drivers from the Nvidia Website, then run the download and choose "custom installation" then "clean installation", which will remove the old drivers completely and install the new ones.

immortal34 16:01 24 Nov 2016

A clean driver install is a good place to start. The easiest way to do this that I know of is to download the newest drivers from the Nvidia Website, then run the download and choose "custom installation" then "clean installation", which will remove the old drivers completely and install the new ones.

hello and thank you for your replay, yes my graphic driver is up to date and just to make sure i re-installed it again but still have the same problem and recently my PC restarts while im playing. this might help you to give me a solution ... thank you in advance.

immortal34 16:14 24 Nov 2016

just to add few other things : both my graphic card and CPU cooling FAN is working fine and smooth and im pretty sure i don't have overheat problem . and whenever something hit my case for example something fall on it i get the same result which is freezing and driver fatal that i explained above even if i move it a little.

Archonar 18:21 24 Nov 2016

Have you checked to make sure that all the cables inside are secure? The fact that something hitting the case causes a restart could mean a loose cable that is losing connection

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Diversity is improving in branding - but there's still a way to go

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Les meilleurs smartphones Honor