The computer is crushing sometimes...

Oka_Pman “OkaPman” 18:06 19 May 2017

Sometimes my computer crushes and when i'm touching the computer (when the pc is crushing when i'm using it not when I ain't home) it is kinda hot. PS now it's summer in my country so the wheter is also hot (but the problem was also in the winter but the pc didn't crushed a-lot like now. I reinstalled windows but I accidentally downloaded windows on "D:/" instead of "C:/" , when I saw my mistake i installed windows on "C:/" but I cant really uninstall the "fake" windows files from "D:/" and it might be the problem because maybe the drivers i installed in windows when it was on "D:/" are causing problem because they're disturbing the drivers on "C:/". but then again the problem was also before i installed windows again Quote: I reinstalled windows but I accidentally downloaded windows on "D:/" instead of "C:/" , when I saw my mistake i installed windows on "C:/" now I cant really uninstall the "fake" windows from "D:/" and it might be the problem because maybe the drivers i installed in windows when it was on "D:/" are causing problem because they're disturbing the drivers on "C:/". .And it might be connected somehow to my problem with windows sleep mode/hibernate (windows is waking up from the sleep/hibernate ). 1.PS: the crushing problem is that the computer crushes and won't do anything until hard-shutdown (long click on the shutdown button {hardware}). 2.PS: Quote: it is kinda hot. I have watercooling so... there maybe a problem with the hardware? 3.PS: the pc is currently about every 2 days. 4. and then again it might be a problem with the hardware (if you think so tell me) thanks ahead Asaf.

Oka_Pman “OkaPman” 18:08 19 May 2017

?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?