Computer crashing whenever I open a game

ElliotWWE 08:52 01 Jul 2018

Hi guys, looking for some advise. I have played these games on my PC perfectly fine before, I reinstalled Windows on my PC a few months ago and am not attempting to play them, upon launching the PC just crashes and dosen't do anything. Then after a few minutes I have to turn it off at the power. It's Football Manager 2017 I am trying to play but I have tried older versions and other games from Steam, same thing happens. Does anybody have any idea why this would happen? As I said I have played them on this computer before so can't be the machine specs or anything like that.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:32 01 Jul 2018

Possibly a heat problem your machine may require a good dusting out.

cCould also be a driver problem as you have reinstalled windows and it may have replaced the graphics drivers with a geneic diver. Try updating your graphics drivers.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

Say aloha to the summertime vibes of artist Kim Sielbeck

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures séries Amazon Prime Video (2018)