Compatible ink cartriges

Proxy Worm 16:25 15 Nov 2003

I have a Epson 830 printer which needs ink as the old ones have run out! Is this a good deal? I want chipped ones but it does not indicate anything about them on this site! click here

Has anyone got any other sites which they have used to purchase cartriges for?

Gongoozler 16:32 15 Nov 2003

Hi Proxy Worm, I checked the reference you gave, and there is a note near the bottom that says (Chipped Cartridges, ready to use). The price is also somewhat higher than for their unchipped cartridges, which makes me more confident that they are chipped.

Proxy Worm 16:35 15 Nov 2003

Oh thanks gongoozler i missed that ? Any other reliable sites that sell them for cheaper, i need black and colour cartridges.

Totally-braindead 16:40 15 Nov 2003

I use Choice for all my printer needs, there are companies who seem to offer cheaper ones but once you add Vat and postage they become more expensive. The main thing I like about Choice is the price you see is the price you pay. If you want originals rather than compatibles try click here

pj123 17:45 15 Nov 2003

You can't go wrong with ink cartridges from Choice Stationery. Check this previous thread click here

John-257781 19:16 15 Nov 2003

A super firm is Activ Direct (Activdirect.co.uk)
cartridges are cheap, postage is free, and the reproduction is first class. Give them a try - you won't regret it.

John-257781 19:16 15 Nov 2003

A super firm is Activ Direct (Activdirect.co.uk)
cartridges are cheap, postage is free, and the reproduction is first class. Give them a try - you won't regret it.

Take a break 19:29 15 Nov 2003

OK thanks everyone, is the postage of choise stationary free?

Bris 19:37 15 Nov 2003

Postage is free and they will arrive within three days at the outside.

Proxy Worm 19:41 15 Nov 2003

Ok thanks everyone
!!!I am going to buy tommorow!!!

keenan 20:28 15 Nov 2003

Fast service,PP free -Chipped & never had a duff one
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?