combining photos

  podlod 10:27 23 Dec 2007

Hi, can anyone tell me how I can place 2 images together on one photo so that it looks like one, for example if I want 2 people off of 2 photos and place them together so that it looks like they have taken the photo together? if I am in the wrong area for an answer please could you link me as to where I can go for more info. Thank you

  MAJ 08:08 07 Jan 2008

The My Documents folder is a fine place to save them, podlod, you can save them in any folder you wish. There is a folder in the My Documents folder called "My Pictures" which is a pretty good place to save them, makes finding them easier in the future.

  woodchip 14:48 07 Jan 2008

It's not where you save, but what you save them as. Like jpg, tif, etc. You can easy change the Program that opens them if it supports the Format you save them in.

  podlod 08:02 21 Jan 2008

Hi Maj, sorry I have not come back to you recently, but I have at the moment probs with my pc, when it is working properly again I would like to return back to this topic if poss? Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Best Keyboards for Designers & Artists

What to ask Siri on the HomePod

Meilleurs VPN (2018)