Colors of my pc got changed?

JuliaPc 20:30 30 Oct 2015

I just had a gamenight, and when i installed my pc at home this happened.. How can i change it back? click here

bumpkin 20:35 30 Oct 2015

System Restore for starters.

rdave13 21:13 30 Oct 2015

No idea what a 'gamenight' is and 'installing your PC at home' means either? If you could give more in-depth details it might help others to give more aid.

wee eddie 21:55 30 Oct 2015

I don't know how you carried your PC to the Gamenight but it's possibly worth checking if any connections have come loose or any pins bent, for example, while you were reinstalling the monitor

JuliaPc 21:21 01 Nov 2015

Sorry to not detail that much. I can't see different colors on my pc, like red, orange is more like yellow, i can see dark green, but not neon green. I can see blue and purple too. Some colors got changed into white/black. I'm sorry that I can't really describe what is going on. I noticed that my printscreen didn't work because other people can see it normal. I didn't press any buttons on the monitor. Can anyone help me? I'm kinda scared to System restore cause i never did something like that.

Sorry for bad grammar.

wee eddie 22:55 01 Nov 2015

Your grammar is not the problem.

I think you should compose your posting off line, and when you're happy with it, Copy & Paste it into the Forum. I can't understand what you are trying to tell us

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon slashes Echo Dot price to just £24.99 to kick off Black Friday

The 51 Best Free Typefaces Every Designer Should Have

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio (2018)