click here

Jays 23:11 15 Jul 2003

How do you do that? I'm a bit of a novice nd everyone else seems to know an awful lot

The Spires 23:13 15 Jul 2003

Ant web address typed or pasted will come up with the click here for example http:// www .techadvisor. co. uk/ without the spaces will appear as click here

VoG II 23:15 15 Jul 2003

We all had to learn...

Just type the internet address or select it in the address bar, copy (CTRL+C) and then come here and CTRL+V to paste.

pj123 23:15 15 Jul 2003

don't worry mate. I didn't know how to do it either when I first logged on. If it is a web site just type in the URL eg click here. If it is a previous thread then you need to find the thread and in your "Address Bar" highlight it and copy and paste in to your posting.

The Spires 23:16 15 Jul 2003

I think most people who post on here find it difficult to keep up with the ever changing Pc scene, your contribution is as valid as anyone elses. :-)

Jays 23:25 15 Jul 2003

I do have the occasional flashes of brillance, but don't have a lot of time to spend on the pc, it's nice too know that there are people willing to help

TimCDC 23:41 15 Jul 2003

know it sounds creepy, but thought this thread represented for me all that is good about this site. I'm there with Jays as a novice, and I've really appreciated all the help....one day, when I grow up, I want to help others too!

perpetually-perplexed 23:53 15 Jul 2003

makes me feel warm all over when i see posts like this and people helping with the simplest problems.

pj123 12:15 16 Jul 2003

TimCDC, Your response sounds exactly like one of mine a long time ago. I didn't think that I would ever be able to help anyone, but looking at all my previous postings i must have grown up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?