Chieftec HDD Drive Rails Where To Get Them?

Highland Guy 22:11 18 Mar 2006

Hi Folks, I am looking for a set of sliding HDD drive rails for a Chieftec Apollo series case.

I wish to fit a second HDD but without these rails I'm stuffed.

Have tried Chieftec themselves but as of yet have not received an answer (over a week now).

Chieftec's UK distributor not replying either.

Googling has not returned any answers apart from American sites that do not ship to UK.

The only ray of hope I might have left is that the case in question was supplied by Mesh Computers as part of a system.

Mesh have been duly sent an e-mail last Monday at time of posting still no reply there either.

I could really use a helping hand on this one so if anyone got any ideas please share.

Many thanks in advance.
HG

ade.h 23:02 18 Mar 2006

Are these the plastic rails that slide in and clip into place, holding the hard-disk on threadless friction-fit screws?

I have some spare sets, one pair of which I would be happy to donate. If you would like them, email me with your address and I'll post them to you.

ade.h 23:03 18 Mar 2006

You could also try getting touch with a stockist. I bought my Chieftec case from Overclock click here

Highland Guy 22:16 19 Mar 2006

Many thanks for your kind offer ade.h but alas the rails I require are of the metal variety.

I have e-mailed every stockist I could find so here's hoping someone will be able to help me.

ade.h 22:18 19 Mar 2006

Sorry I couldn't help. Hope you have some luck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)