check my PC's spec program

  dagbladet 16:23 07 Sep 2003

Whats that programme called ? you know, the one that looks at your PC then tell's you what the spec is ? you know, thingy, oh I nearly had it there.......

  bremner 16:24 07 Sep 2003

Aida32 or Belarc

  dagbladet 16:35 07 Sep 2003

BELARC thats it !! I'll try the other one as well just for comparison. Yes I'm that bored.

  [DELETED] 17:10 07 Sep 2003

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best computer security tips

This fantastic short film is packed with hidden TV and film references

Best external graphics cards (eGPUs) for Mac

Test : les écouteurs Bluetooth Soundcore Spirit X d’Anker