CHANGING MEANING OF KEYS -- how do you do it?

  Dick9 16:58 18 Sep 2007

I would like the plus-key on the key pad to be a comma-key instead.
[for faster keying in data statements]

I have a DOS-based programme {ANSI};
which portends to do this.
But I can't make it work.

Maybe there's a simplier way??

  Technotiger 17:07 18 Sep 2007

A bit over-my-head, but ypou might find what you want here ...

click here

  brundle 17:09 18 Sep 2007

A bit old but might work; click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

How to use 3D Touch on iPhone

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?