changed website

ro1 10:21 22 Oct 2003

why oh why did you change your website - theres a saying 'if it aint broke dont fix it...' - im having difficulty with another website which has totally changed and gone 'digital' - progress.....................

ro1 11:40 24 Oct 2003

oh horiz5 - how could you say that - it was a relatively easy site (bearing in mind im an old biddy (and no wisecracks)) who cares about superiority 9 if it works leave it alone......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rawprawn 13:55 24 Oct 2003

I agree with horiz5, I think that the new format is much better & faster except I would like to be able to read questions that I am responding to while typing the answer. I was getting serious delays & problems with trhe old site towards the end.

Stuartli 14:33 24 Oct 2003

If we never changed anything that works we would still all be riding on Stephenson's Rocket, driving Model T Fordsor using punch holed paper with the 50 ton computer housed in our front room...:-)

ro1 12:31 25 Oct 2003

hi stuartli - i remember stephenson's rocket - it worked!!!!!!and plankton, you're right - it isnt THAT much faster......but i am getting used to it now...oh woe is me......marfbum/joy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

12 character artists you should know about in 2019

iPad mini 5 release date, price & specs rumours

Test : l’enceinte Bluetooth BW-AS2 de Blitzwolf