change pc name

  Rocker 08:49 17 Sep 2003

hi i have just done a clean install of windows me but i have writen my name wrong is there a way i can put my name wright without reinsalling windows again. as my pc is showing my name spelt rong. thankyou

  Jester2K II 08:55 17 Sep 2003

Do you know how to edit the registry??

  Rocker 08:58 17 Sep 2003

yes is go to run then type regedit

  expertec 08:58 17 Sep 2003

1. You need to open your registry (Be careful here people. The first thing you want to do is back up your registry. Find out how click here. OK, now that you have done that, I just want to remind you that we warned you. Be careful, follow all instructions). Open the Registry:
Click on the Start menu, and select Run.
Type in "regedit" in the field, and click OK.

2. Find the key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion

Modify 'RegisteredOwner' and 'RegisteredOrganization' to become whatever you want.

This tip from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?