CD-R disks, what pen?

  Stuartli 09:51 28 Sep 2004

You should always use the proper CD disk marking pens of the type mentioned by usbuser - most CD media manufacturers offer them, but the Tesco price is very competitive for the TDK pack.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)