CD burning

cedric 16:21 25 Sep 2003

The NTI CD-Maker delux program on the cover disk does not reconize my cd-RW drive a Teac CD-W540E, I have downloaded the latest patch from NTI but still no luck.
However FileCD 2.0 that came with it does work ok as does PowerProducer. Both these reconised my drive.
Nero works ok but Roxio Easy CD creator 5.0 does not find the drive all my attempts to get these working have failed even with all the updated patches tried. The people at Teac have been helpfull but have not solved the problem. They said that the NTI program eas old and may not work but the Roxio program should.
I have of course not tried to load all or any two programs at the same time so it is not that.
I am running windows 98se on a 2002 Mesh computer.
Any ideas
Thanks
Peter Devonport. [email protected]

seedie 16:36 25 Sep 2003

Get rid of everything which claims to burn CDs then re-install Nero on its's own.
Use it myself. No problems.

seedie 16:38 25 Sep 2003

Get rid of everything which claims to burn CDs then re-install Nero on its's own.
Use it myself. No problems.

RickyC :-) 17:15 25 Sep 2003

Cedric,

you can see a list of all drives supported by NTI CD-Maker Deluxe, which is on the cover disc at click here

If your drive isn't on there (I can't see it), visit click here

You will see that your drive is listed here - but you may need to download the file which is at the foot of the page - where it states:

Download Support Database, Cdrw32.bdb , for CD-Maker & Backup Now!. This will allow compatibility/support for the latest drives in the market.

Hope this helps,

Richard, CD Editor

pj123 17:18 25 Sep 2003

Do what I did, uninstall it, forget it and re-install Nero Burn.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

6 great UX design talks you can watch online

How to jailbreak an iPhone or iPad in iOS 11 or iOS 10

Musique de Noël : les meilleures chansons en streaming