cant view photos on psp

computerdiv 23:55 27 Jul 2007

i am trying to load pictures on to my psp but failing.anyone no how its done.any reply welcome ta

Strawbie 19:14 28 Jul 2007

If you have a card reader, put your psp's memory card into it and it will show up on your computer as an external drive. On the card you should have a folder called 'picture' (or 'photo'). copy the pictures you want into that folder on your memory stick and you should be good to go.

If you don't have a card reader than connect your psp to the computer with a USB cable and then go to the system menu on the psp and select 'usb connection' and click X or Circle (whichever is your confirm key). the computer will recognise the psp as an external storage device and you can browse to your memory stick from there.

computerdiv 13:56 31 Jul 2007

thanks for your answer but it would not work like that. i had to make a new folder in the photo directory called DCIM100MSDCF. drag and dropped pics into this folder and was able to view them but each picture folder i have numbers the jpg files the same so can't drag all folders in together

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Creative studio Omnibus' brand identity for We Said Enough fights back against sexual misconduct

WWDC history: Apple's product launches since 2005

Espace de stockage : comment libérer de la mémoire sur votre iPhone ?