cant us drag and drop on f drive??

SANAP 19:24 01 Feb 2006

I have just discovered that I cant use drag and drop on the f drive ie 2nd hd or the c drive as I just checked. Have I just turned this off by mistake? Not a clue frankly.

help

sanap

Totally-braindead 19:29 01 Feb 2006

You say the F drive is another hard drive, if you go into My Computer is it listed there, does it have free space left and are the files ok.

rawprawn 19:39 01 Feb 2006

Is it formatted?

SANAP 09:47 02 Feb 2006

Hi, thanks for replies. Everything is fine in that I can access all files etc. In fact it was originally the c drive but had a disaster and as I had no backups I had to put in a new hd as c: I take photos for a living so create folders in a weekly order, then when I get re-orders I used to drag and drop from old folder to new. Having a hectic time at moment so not on pc all the time and just noticed the glitch yesterday. I had to re-load all software to new hd and wonder if drag and drop could be affected by windows activation??I have 2 pcs so will go on the one that does not drag and drop later. I switched it off so that may fix it.

sanap

rawprawn 09:57 02 Feb 2006

If you are using a program such as "Nero" is Drag & Drop enabled

SANAP 16:29 02 Feb 2006

Hi, just did a re-boot and the problem is resolved ied rag and drop is back. I dont know what I am doing wrong!! I must sit and read up on this xp pro.

thanks all

sanap

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)