Cant upload to youtube anymore, HELP PLEASE!

Taylor-1421737 01:05 18 Feb 2010

ok I upload a lot of videos to youtube and never had any problems, until about a month ago. I tried to upload a video and noticed that nothing was happening, the progress bar was simply not filling up. i tried the bulk uploader (which i have always found to be more reliable than the normal uploader) but the progress just stays on 0%. I have tried uploading a large number of videos in a range of different formats, WMV, AVI, MP4... nothing. it has been like this for over a month now and it is really annoying me... i can still upload videos on the PC downstairs. Also, i have been experiencing other strange things over the past month, for example... sometimes when i click on a video, it will be a black screen saying there was an error, but when i refresh the page i can watch the video. When i go onto somebodys channel, and try to look at all of their videos none show up... other problems i am having are not related to youtube... quite often my browser will crash for no reason, and when i click a page, i will get an error saying the page no longer exists but when i refresh it works again. reading into this i thought maybe i had some sort of virus or malware or something, but 4 different malware and spyware scanners show nothing after multiple scans and my antivirus software shows nothing either. My download and upload speed have not changed so i dont think that is the problem... i am thankful for any help.

Taylor-1421737 12:12 18 Feb 2010

Thank you for the ideas Marg7 but unfortunately none of them worked... i have tried 3 different browsers and get the same result with each.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 and 32 review – hands-on

When is the next Apple event?

Qu’est-ce qu’Amazon Prime ?