Can't send music files via windows 10

indego 02:09 03 Sep 2018

Morning all, I have a HP 17-ak0xx Laptop running Windows 10. I can't send music files as attachments using Yahoo. With a message composed and ready to send, I click the 'Attach files' paper clip at the bottom right expecting to get a message basically asking where the files are, as I have in the past. This no longer happens. What I get when I click the 'Attach files' paper clip is a page with four options, which are Quick Access, One Drive, This PC and Network. No matter which of the four options I try, the files I need attach do not show because they are in WMP which doesn't open. Any help as to how to correct this will be much appreciated. I'm off to bed.

mark.williams 09:22 03 Sep 2018

hi, I'm having the same problem today

indego 22:03 03 Sep 2018

Hi mark.williams I don't mean to sound nasty, but you should start your own thread if you are having the same prolem as me.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Project Gemini is Adobe's Procreate rival – a new drawing and painting app for the iPad

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs