Can't seem to copy and paste with IE

johnbull 15:44 21 Jul 2004

I can't copy then paste with the IE! yet I can with my Opera browser! any explanations please.
Johnbull

johnbull 11:25 24 Jul 2004

Yet once again! many thanks to you both for your kind advice and time. I did as Crossbow described, and found the "drag & copy" under Miscellaneous then duly ticked the box "enable" I really appreciate the help you've supplied and the time and trouble you both have extended, my very best regards
Johnbull

johnbull 11:26 24 Jul 2004

Yet once again! many thanks to you both for your kind advice and time. I did as Crossbow described, and found the "drag & copy" under Miscellaneous then duly ticked the box "enable" I really appreciate the help you've supplied and the time and trouble you both have extended, my very best regards
Johnbull

johnbull 11:28 24 Jul 2004

Johnbull

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment suivre le parcours du père Noël ?