Cant run any games anymore

latexflame 20:50 17 Nov 2016

Goodevening,

Ive been having a lot of troubles with my Pc lately, around 2 days ago i got a blue screen saying Watchdog error along with my internet download speed going from 5mb/s to 700kb/s and the games where i usually get a average of 150+ frames i cant even get a steady 20. Ive tried updating all my drivers but got no luck.

Specs: Intel Core i7 6700K / 4.00GHz Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 2666MHz DDR4 Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Asus PG279Q ROG Swift 27-inch 165Hz Operating on Win 10

Archonar 22:50 17 Nov 2016

If it was a "Watchdog Violation" I believe those are caused by issues with drivers, and often SSD's. I'm not sure whether this will help since you said it was working fine before but I would try and update the firmware for your SSD (if you have one) and see if that helps. Since your wireless speed has dropped maybe also try updating your wireless drivers? I know you said you have already updated drivers but maybe you forget them.

If not then maybe a virus scan? Just as a precaution to make sure that it's nothing malware related.

latexflame 23:33 17 Nov 2016

Hi,

Both my SSD Drivers are up to date, Did a Malware and Virus scan and nothing threatening showed up. Ive got Wired internet.

rdave13 23:58 17 Nov 2016

Have a look at this, Windows Club.

latexflame 00:27 18 Nov 2016

I have tried this before but again no luck

Archonar 08:50 18 Nov 2016

Did it only crash the one time or has it happened since then?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple