Cant login normally in win 10

Boonchuan 16:41 05 May 2018

After selecting user/admin access. It will goes to another smaller screen with nothing loaded and just ask me to click try again. Tried to reset pc. Will get error and saying cannot reset. In safe mode it will show the normal screen size though. Cannot figure out what went wrong. Tried uninstalling win updates. Same issue. Started having issue after selecting update and shutdown Can anyone advise?

Boonchuan 17:10 05 May 2018

No. It is after i key in the password. There seems to be some issue with windows explorer and the screen. I can still request to start task manager. But i do not see it on my screen. But i can see 2 apps running. Taskmanager and windows explorer. I see that when i click alt tab to try to switch between the screens. But i am always shown the smaller screen with nothing loaded

Boonchuan 17:14 05 May 2018

No. It is after i key in the password. There seems to be some issue with windows explorer and the screen. I can still request to start task manager. But i do not see it on my screen. But i can see 2 apps running. Taskmanager and windows explorer. I see that when i click alt tab to try to switch between the screens. But i am always shown the smaller screen with nothing loaded

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei given 90-day extension to trade with US companies

Ichijo Hikaru's riso print pop art is a celebration of the female body

New iPhone 11 (2019) release date, price & specs rumours

Les bons plans audio (2019)