Cant find the icon to get into PCA Forums

Govan1x 11:08 31 Jul 2019

Seem to have a problem as i Cant find the icon to get into different PCA Forums

Also the hamburger icon is no longer there to sign in.

Is this something new on PCA or am I the only one getting those problems.

Govan1x 08:13 03 Aug 2019

Ghostery & Adblocker Plus worked for me. Not a sign of it.

They do not work for me for some reason.

Pine Man 08:45 03 Aug 2019

Are you permanently logged into TA or do you have to log in each time.

Logging in may cause the pop-up to be generated.

Govan1x 09:59 03 Aug 2019

yes I have to log on each time.

wee eddie 10:12 03 Aug 2019

On my Home Page there is no way to Log In or Out

Govan1x 10:17 03 Aug 2019

Looks like if you do not accept their privacy policy you cant view the website.

Most websites that do this usually give you a choice to tick what adds you want or don't want.

Looks like with PCA you accept all or you don't view.

Not sure if this is due to the latest update or not or whether it has always been like that.

Pine Man 10:26 03 Aug 2019

Historically I have always stayed logged in to TA on my Mac using Firefox and don't get the pop-up. So I tried using Safari where the password hadn't been remembered and I got the pop-up, indicating that it is likely that logging in generates the pop-up.

Now there appears to be no way of logging in or out, or accessing your preferences, so it is difficult to know what to do.

On 31st July the FE said, I am as mystified as you all are. I've asked for more information, and will let you know as soon as I can. Probably been a bit busy fighting for Brexit!

Lucia Bell 05:03 04 Aug 2019

amonra 10:08 04 Aug 2019

IN B*Y BIG CAPITAL LETTERS :-
IF IT AIN'T BROKE< DON'T FIX IT**

simonjary 10:20 04 Aug 2019

Hi. Thanks for all the comments. We reordered the top navigation for search-optimisation, but will take your comments onboard and look at making things easier. You can find Forums under "More" in the top menubar navigation. That takes you to the same Forums homepage as before, where all the different forums are listed. You can also get there by clicking the "Forums" link in the breadcrumbs at the top of all Forum pages. But we will look again and take your comments onboard.

grumpy old man 10:42 04 Aug 2019

Just a couple of points I picked up on , Govan1x , I figured out you have to agree to privacy policy or you will have to login in every time you want to post or contribute a comment. Eddie , on my browsers login is above a banner showing most recent posts , with regards to log out I think you must always have got logged out automatically or at least that's how it appears to work when I use pca site on my pc. On my Samsung tablet I don't have to log in or out. To avoid having to log in multiple times a day I shrink page down to task bar if I plan on coming back here later. Before I post I "copy" text as sometimes their can be a blip in the system and you loose everything you just typed ready to post. I do hope somebody sorts this mess out because even though I like the site it is becoming really hard to use and as I said previously please dont use the FE for target practice. BROWSER FOOTNOTE. just been watching wife do some surfing , I KNOW I customised settings on chrome for her such as don't save passwords or form information , it seems like when chrome gets an update some of them get reset , check your settings now.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Apple unveils first ‘pro’ iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max

InDesign at 20: how Adobe beat Quark to become the graphic design tool of choice

iPhone 11 Pro confirmed: Release date, price & specs

Les meilleures montres connectées (2019)