Cant find the icon to get into PCA Forums

Govan1x 11:08 31 Jul 2019

Seem to have a problem as i Cant find the icon to get into different PCA Forums

Also the hamburger icon is no longer there to sign in.

Is this something new on PCA or am I the only one getting those problems.

HondaMan 09:35 01 Aug 2019

"Forums" was probably;y the most used area, so what BI moved it. Sack him - or her - must keep the sex neutral and out of it

HondaMan 09:37 01 Aug 2019

Meant to add, "auto sign-in' still works OK

Govan1x 11:10 01 Aug 2019

For Pine Man.

This is what you should see. Once you sign in, MY Posts will open in its place.

Click here

Pine Man 11:20 01 Aug 2019

Govan1x

Thanks for that.

All I need now is to find out how to log out or access my preferences. Just closing down TA using the X doesn't log me out.

wee eddie 13:00 01 Aug 2019

PCA Log In/Out requirement.

As far as I can understand, this iteration of the Forums has dropped the requirement to Log In, or Out, for that matter.

I would be surprised it the requirement wasn't reinstated once everything has been sorted out

hssutton 13:57 01 Aug 2019

Govan1x 09:30 01 Aug 2019

Or maybe just save this page to your bookmarks and it will open the in the helproom.

My bookmark for the helproom works OK. That is how I managed to get directly into helproom yesterday.

amonra 14:05 01 Aug 2019

select MORE and scroll down to FORUMS

Pine Man 15:50 01 Aug 2019

I have resolved this for the time being by creating a different Bookmark for each Forum and I'll worry about logging out when I need to.

Belatucadrus 16:05 01 Aug 2019

I'd be interested to know why it's changed, so far it appears rather harder to navigate and more change for its own sake. Thus far I regard it as a retrograde step and I'm not a fan.

Pine Man 16:16 01 Aug 2019

'Thus far I regard it as a retrograde step and I'm not a fan'

Nor me and I have just noticed that when I clicked on the link contained within my email notification of your post it took me to the beginning of this thread on page one, not to the point where your post was, on page five, where it should have gone - I think?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Apple unveils first ‘pro’ iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max

InDesign at 20: how Adobe beat Quark to become the graphic design tool of choice

iPhone 11 Pro confirmed: Release date, price & specs

Les meilleures montres connectées (2019)