Cant find the icon to get into PCA Forums

Govan1x 11:08 31 Jul 2019

Seem to have a problem as i Cant find the icon to get into different PCA Forums

Also the hamburger icon is no longer there to sign in.

Is this something new on PCA or am I the only one getting those problems.

Govan1x 22:58 31 Jul 2019

My account. If you mean my posts it is just under helproom when you have signed in.

Just to be different and not kidding I think you will find the new system is very easy to use.

I prefer it to the old system. But it looks like i could be in the minority on this one.

I don't like change like most of us on here, But find that it it is easier to use the new system. Maybe a little slower opening different forums but only a small inconvenience.

I find that there maybe something wrong with me as i would normally moan a lot about change.

Once you get used to it. it is not that bad. So stick with it.

Govan1x 23:04 31 Jul 2019

Just in case you have problems opening Forums. You have to click on the Big print to open the forum of your choice. If you want helproom. You click on HELPROOM and so on.

Blindingly obvious to those of us using a home base computer but maybe harder to see if using a mobile.

Menzie 00:28 01 Aug 2019

I need to try on my desktop later; I want to see what these changes are like.

My only issue on the mobile site was Apester but I've managed to successfully block that element. Makes my phone run the site like Usain Bolt now that it's gone.

wee eddie 08:08 01 Aug 2019

This is what happens when a Company uses Unpaid Interns to rewrite the Code!

BT 08:54 01 Aug 2019

What a mess

Pine Man 08:55 01 Aug 2019

Govan1x

it is just under helproom when you have signed in.

You click on HELPROOM

Blindingly obvious to those of us using a home base computer

Not blindingly obvious on my computer. Everything you say relates to being related to HELPROOM. No such heading is displayed on my computer.

BT 09:17 01 Aug 2019

Have to scroll down 5 Pages to get to Speakers Corner.

No longer works on my Win XP desktop. Page all mixed up

Govan1x 09:22 01 Aug 2019

More. Forums. Helproom and all other PCA forums are available on that.

Oops that was for forums.

Pine Man i have my computer set to open PCA on the helproom page. So maybe I am not seeing your problem but will try using it from the internet to see if any difference.

Govan1x 09:30 01 Aug 2019

Or maybe just save this page to your bookmarks and it will open the in the helproom.

Click here

Govan1x 09:32 01 Aug 2019

Ignore that it does not work.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone 11 Pro vs Huawei P30 Pro: How Pro should you go?

IBC 2019: new video tools from Adobe, Blackmagic, Lenovo and more

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

Les meilleurs appareils connect├ęs compatibles avec Google Home (2019)