Cant find the icon to get into PCA Forums

Govan1x 11:08 31 Jul 2019

Seem to have a problem as i Cant find the icon to get into different PCA Forums

Also the hamburger icon is no longer there to sign in.

Is this something new on PCA or am I the only one getting those problems.

Pine Man 18:53 31 Jul 2019

Took me ages to log-on. Eventually clicking on 'More' then 'Forums' to find log-on

...any idea how to log-out or where to view my account?

hssutton 19:01 31 Jul 2019

Is there a quick way to move from one forum to another, At the moment it appears to me that go from this forum to Speakers Corner I have to click on more then Forums, scroll down to find the link. This is totally stupid, or my senility is more advanced than I thouht as it's certainly getting to complicated for my feeble brain.

csqwared 19:11 31 Jul 2019

Got to agree. Far too compicated now, whatever happened to "if it 'aint broke don't fix it." and like Pine Man can't see how to log out.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:18 31 Jul 2019

Scroll down to bottom of any forum page, the forums are are listed there.

hssutton 19:37 31 Jul 2019

Fruit Bat /\0/\ Unless I'm missing something, that takes me to the same page as Clicking on the More tab where you still have to look for the Forum Page. As I very rarely post on the forums much these days I think I will give PcAdvisor a miss in future, as I think it's become very user unfriendly.

Secret-Squirrel 19:39 31 Jul 2019

............. unless there is an ulterior motive

There must a reason for removing the once-prominent Forums' link from the website header. I wonder if we'll ever find out.

Unfortunately this means that new-comers to the site will almost certainly be unaware of the forums.

MPN1A 19:48 31 Jul 2019

Anyone know where the log out button has been hidden? What an unhelpful mess.

wee eddie 20:10 31 Jul 2019

I think that the 'Log In' Button has gone as well.

Certainly, I have not been able to find it

hssutton 21:45 31 Jul 2019

"I think that the 'Log In' Button has gone as well." I had to log-in. I think it was under Forums, but cannot be 100% sure as I've been going around in circles attempting to navigate the site. However there doesn't appear to be a log-out button. It looks as though once you are in, theres no way of getting out. A bit like Hotel california.

Forum Editor 22:55 31 Jul 2019

I am as mystified as you all are. I've asked for more information, and will let you know as soon as I can.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Apple unveils first ‘pro’ iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max

InDesign at 20: how Adobe beat Quark to become the graphic design tool of choice

iPhone 11 Pro confirmed: Release date, price & specs

Les meilleures montres connectées (2019)