Cant find the icon to get into PCA Forums

Govan1x 11:08 31 Jul 2019

Seem to have a problem as i Cant find the icon to get into different PCA Forums

Also the hamburger icon is no longer there to sign in.

Is this something new on PCA or am I the only one getting those problems.

john bunyan 19:20 06 Aug 2019

Site seems better on iPhone at least. Will check PC later

Forum Editor 22:56 06 Aug 2019

CV6

"Now you know that Tech Advisor and all other web sites are monitoring all your IP Addresses."

What do you mean 'now you know'? Most people have known for many years that IP addresses have been captured by servers. It's nothing new, and the world hasn't come to an end. I couldn't care less if a server logs my IP address when I arrive, it can do me no harm at all, but why let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory?

It's not my computer's IP address which is logged by the way, it's my broadband router's address. In any case, unless you have paid your ISP for a static IP, it will be changed periodically.

Gordon Freeman 18:19 08 Aug 2019

I'm still having problems using this site with firefox on both desktop & galaxy android phone.

Nothing works and the pages don't scroll...they are locked up. I'm using Samsung native brower to post this.

Anyone have a solution (apart from 'don't use firefox')?

difarn 18:46 08 Aug 2019

I use Firefox Quantum and recently the scroll bar on the right-hand side had disappeared on this forum. The culprit was a new add on 'I don't care about cookies'. I disabled it for a while, then re-enabled it and the scroll bar is now there. I don't know if this is of any help. Other than that I have a shortcut to access the site.

Gordon Freeman 18:51 08 Aug 2019

Cheers difarn,.worked perfectly on galaxy phone.

difarn 19:54 08 Aug 2019

Good news. I just came across it while I was trying to figure out what was happening.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Apple unveils first ‘pro’ iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max

InDesign at 20: how Adobe beat Quark to become the graphic design tool of choice

iPhone 11 Pro confirmed: Release date, price & specs

Les meilleures montres connectées (2019)