Can't ECDL on my PC

kancha 00:23 09 Apr 2006

I have installed Shockwave, flashwave and authorware to run ECDL on my PC but everytime I run the course I get the fol error: Line 319, Char: 2, Error: Object required, Code: 0, URL: http//click here.

Has anyone any idea what is wrong here and what do I need to do? I have wasted a lot of time trying to get the programme going.

Kancha

Totally-braindead 00:57 09 Apr 2006

I completed the ECDL course last year, I assume you mean the European Computer Driving Licence, for me it was a waste of time but I was told I needed this particular qualification. Now as to your problem.

I don't know what program you are trying to run. Perhaps different colleges do it in different ways, I did a bit of it at a college but the majority of it at home on floppies. Your link is to Learn Direct and I can't get it to work anyway. Am I correct in assumming this is an online version of the course? If so and you can't get onto the website I would wait till Monday and phone them and explain it doesn't work. Sorry I can't be more help but the course I did I did from floppies.

rdave13 00:58 09 Apr 2006

I believe Open University offer courses that stand very well in our industry. Have you considered them?

kancha 13:02 09 Apr 2006

Thank you very much for your advise. I will go back to Learndirect and discuss the problem with them. Thanks once again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

HomePod review

Comment regarder les Oscars 2018 ?