Can't connect to the internet

Sebastian Kolandjian 19:30 05 Feb 2018

So my PC was working fine, I left it for 2 hours while I popped out and when I came back it was not connected to the internet. It will however connect to my phone's hotspot. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, repaired the driver. Short of changing the network adapter I don't know what to do.

There were no software changes or windows updates in between it working and not.

I would really appreciate help

Govan1x 20:03 05 Feb 2018

Problems with your ISP maybe. Are you sure that the ISP signal is working. Are you connected by wireless or Wifi.

have you tried turning the Router off for 30 seconds then back on again.

Who is you ISP as it might help others help you.

Govan1x 20:05 05 Feb 2018

I should have said connected by Ethernet cable or Wireless.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple