canon ts 8050 printer question

JazzKennyWowy 11:24 15 Mar 2018

on the left hand side of the paper output tray there is a small lever that lifts the front sloping flap to a horizontal position does anybody know what this lever is supposed to be for.

wiganken2 11:45 15 Mar 2018

What sort of a question is that? You need to tell people which printer and model you are talking about and maybe upload a picture as well.

wee eddie 11:59 15 Mar 2018

canon ts 8050. If you Google 'Canon ts 8050' you will find the manual and all the necessary instructions.

I watched this movieand couldn't see the lever you mentioned

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:50 15 Mar 2018

wiganken2

When you've been on this site for a while you will get used to these sorts of questions and realise that people expect you to be a "mind reader".

:0)

alanrwood 14:19 15 Mar 2018

The thread title tells you which printer so no mind reading required.

Pine Man 15:04 15 Mar 2018

Hi JazzkennyWowy,

Welcome to this forum with your first post. Unfortunately some of our members are a bit short sighted and some a bit sarcastic but they mean well - usually.

I have a Canon TS8050 and didn't know that lever existed until you pointed it out. I have tried to find out a useful purpose for it and failed unless you count crumpling up the paper when you hold it up!

If you do find out please post back.

wee eddie 15:24 15 Mar 2018

If in doubt. "Ne touché pas".

However, I have a theory from way back when I had a wonderful Canon Printer. However. it is just a theory.

It is adjust the Paper Tray so that you can load envelopes

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Festival de Cannes 2018 ?