Canon LBP7110Cw Paper Size Error each time I print

Art Dent 18:03 03 May 2018

Hi Folks,

Hope someone can help with this - it is driving me mad.

Every time I try to print to my LBP7110Cw, I get a paper size error - specifically, I am told that the Specified Paper is different from the Set Paper, telling me I need to load letter-sized paper.

Every program I have that uses the printer and specifies a paper size says A4 and all of the options I can find in the printer software also says A4 - but I keep getting this error.

Clicking on the 'Resolve Error' button allows the print to continue - until the next time I try to print.

How can I stop this error from ocurring?

Cheers

Art

bumpkin 20:49 03 May 2018

I had something similar with my Canon and it turned out to be something in the printer settings

beeuuem~2 23:11 03 May 2018

Have you followed the steps set out on p145 of the manual? src

beeuuem~2 23:12 03 May 2018
  Art Dent 16:30 04 May 2018

Thanks beeuuem~2

Sadly, as per my original post, this is one of the printer settings that is set to A4 but I'm still getting the "Wrong Paper Size - use Letter-sized Paper" error.

Art

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

Frida Kahlo's life, art and legacy explored in Google's new giant online collection and app

Best Android emulators for Mac

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?