- Boot from your Windows 10 installation Media
- Select your language preferences, and click on Next
- Click on Repair your computer at the bottom
- Click on Troubleshoot
- Click on Advanced options
- Click on Startup Settings
- Click on Restart
- Select Safe mode with Networking
- If this woks OK then update the video driver.
Tech Helproom | Windows Help | Apple Help | Digital Home & Smartphones Help | Consumer Rights Advice | Games | Speakers Corner | Beta Testing
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.