Cannot acces bios, but windows fully working?

Sohail Mughal 00:37 20 Aug 2018

Hello dear readers,

I have a odd problem with bios, I cannot acces it but my OS (windows 10 is fully working with no faulty hardware or error).

When i press DEL button during the boot it shows : click here laptop information: MSI GT72-2QE

I did a reasearch on the internet and i have excuted these steps:

Step 1.On the bottom of my laptop there is a tiny reset button, I have hold it for 30 second and rebooted my device and did not worked.

Step 1 photo: click here 2: I had removed the battery (cmos) in the hope that it will regain the acces to bios. It did not worked.

Step 2 photo: click here am out of option and i want to fix it but i don't know what i should do. I read a form that i can flash the bios but i do not have any acces of the bios, and i am kinda afraid that i mess up something.

Thank you for reading.

My Step I

Govan1x 08:48 20 Aug 2018

Try tapping F2 as the laptop starts

Govan1x 08:49 20 Aug 2018

Or try clicking on dell again if you get a blank screen the same as your first click here.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:09 20 Aug 2018

Press the "Delete" key several times, as the computer displays the POST screen to enter the BIOS area.

The POST is the "Power On Self Test" that the computer performs to check the hard drive, memory and processor on your computer.

If your computer displays an MSI logo screen instead of the POST screen, press the "Tab" key to display the POST screen, and then tap the "Delete" key a few times.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

34 tips for turning your art and graphics into amazing animated GIFs

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs