Can Wanadoo do this?

Rhuddlan 16:43 01 Jul 2005

This isn't a techincal question but a friend of mine has Wanadoo Broadband just like me a 1.1Mbps connection for £18.99 a month, I live alone and use the net a lot, don't download big files, but do download a lot of music etc. She has four kids who download about the same as me, she only users the comp for e mails and surfing the net, now Wanadoo say she has to upgrade to £22.99 a month either due to using the net too much or going over their download limit, I and my friend think this is impossible, they have contacted her via e mail and have asked her to ring them up to upgrade her package. I have never heared of this before, can anyone shed any light on the subject?

Rhuddlan 18:55 04 Jul 2005

Thanks for the links, anyone got any other link to other internet usage pieces of software? net meter doesn't seem very good and I can't access the other one as it is a restrited site according to ie!

Rhuddlan 19:39 04 Jul 2005

I know that roy, but I can't be arsed going through the list of websites that are restricted and finding it, can anyone give me another link? There must be more free one's out there, but for some reason I can'f seem to find any!

Rhuddlan 21:29 05 Jul 2005

Hi there, apologises, it wasn't the best of days when I posted that. I have downloaded Netmeter on my friend's comp and she is a bit happier now, even though she does have to pay more to that stupid french company. Apologises once again and many thanks for all the help and links given.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Oppo Reno 2 Z review: Hands-on

Beck album covers ranked – his best artwork from the '90s to now

Best iPhone & iPad games 2019

iPhone SE 2 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs