CAN VIEW SOME IMAGES BUT NOT ALL HELP?

SANAP 16:02 30 Oct 2003

I am using win98se and now got BB. I have this problem that is more noticeable when flicking from different sites in that some images will not open, eg on pcadviosr I can see the mag on left hand side but there is a blank screen on right hand side with 3 blue icons. I have clicked on these to see if I get OPEN PICTURE but I don't. The other examaple is MCAFEE speedtest in that I do not see the speedometer again only 3 little colours. I am even using a diffewrent browser to IE6 and still the same. What I have done to my settings unbeknown to myself?

I like my speedo and other images.

Help and hope I have explained it properly. I thought I had fixed this but apparently not.

sanap

[DELETED] 16:08 30 Oct 2003

Try deleting your Temp Int folder.

woodchip 16:18 30 Oct 2003

Check in IE\tools\options\advanced check what is ticked for images a Webb pages, Could also be a JAVE problem if you do not have a tick in it

[DELETED] 16:39 30 Oct 2003

Allow the Internet Temp folder enough free space on the hard disc. You might also have a 'file size' limit on your download? Can you rember what you might have done, altered and or installed, since before it all stopped working?

SANAP 13:22 31 Oct 2003

Thanks all for replies, tried everything and no joy, repaired IE, etc etc. I do have pop up stopper so maybe its stopping ads. As my PC is working quite well I am going to adopt if it ain't broke etc.

Now I wonder................

sanap

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

16 illustration tips for packaging

Best external graphics cards (eGPUs) for Mac

Les meilleurs antivirus pour Mac (2018)