can not get a web page to load

janetj235 14:50 12 Feb 2006

I have a pc game that has to be played on line, it give clue's and then a link to a web site click here and then get a error message, i have tried everyway, why is this happening i have never had anything happen like this before

SG Atlantis® 15:00 12 Feb 2006

When I went to your link it required shockwave player, allow the active x control and install it.

stalion 18:00 12 Feb 2006
  Giggle n' Bits 21:11 12 Feb 2006

then its probably already downloaded & damaged in your system. What you would then need to do is remove shockwave from the Internet Explorer - Tools-options-Settings, in there if the shockware files are listed as damaged delete then restart and re-download shockwave then re-boot. Problem should then be fixed

janetj235 22:26 12 Feb 2006

Thank you for your help but sorry to say it is still not working, when i go to download shockwave i click on the download the error message comes up and then close's my internet explorer completely

SG Atlantis® 22:27 12 Feb 2006

which version of Internet Explorer are you using?

janetj235 22:45 12 Feb 2006

sorry not sure but i think i have just updated to 6 something lol drrrrr

Skyver 23:11 12 Feb 2006

Try this click here

janetj235 07:40 13 Feb 2006

thank you everyone for your response, but i might have confused the issue, i am playing a online game, through the game i use a link, which is click here, the game i am playing is called in memoriam, i can access this site and then go to the link for xineph, then the clue is a star, of which there is 3 of them, i have clicked on 2 and 3 and get a video clip, but when pressing on 1 i get the error message,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator of witty, relatable Instagram comics Julia Bernhard touches on our humble moments

iMac Pro review

Quelle est la meilleure application de podcast pour Android (2018) ?