can I recapture a websearch

Colin Speight 15:03 09 May 2019

To the wise this probably is a ridiculous question, but I thought it worth asking, seeing as I have no other ideas: I'm looking for a site that I visited on a laptop that I have subsequently replaced, and cannot now remember the name of the website. Is it still possible to trace this?

wee eddie 16:02 09 May 2019

You could start Googling things like its subject matter

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:01 09 May 2019

If you used google to search for it and or used chrome then it may be in your google account activity.

click here shows how to delete your activity but notsure how to search through your activity.

KEITH 1955 18:16 09 May 2019

do you have a Microsoft account of any kind if so look at this page. click here on all the different tabs and it will list all the sites you have been on , if you are lucky and the time line goes back far enough you might just find the site you went on.

click

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware Area 51m review

7 tips from a junior designer on breaking into the industry

New MacBook 2019 release date, price & specs rumours

Comment se d├ęsabonner de Netflix ?