Can anyone recommend speakers?

Inv3rtis 13:17 24 Jan 2018

Hi, first of all I'm a total newby when it comes to this so don't hate on me please and help me out if you can :).

I want to buy speakers for my PC. I want it to be 2 speakers that look something like this 1"/> not exactly like this but you get the point, preferably with wall brackets but that's not that necessary, and I want it to also have a subwoofer. I want the subwoofer to be pretty good so that I can actually feel the bass (I like bass) and I want the speakers to have high-ish watts (I think the higher they are the higher volume?) as I want them to be fairly loud (loud enough to feel loud in my room). I want to use the speakers mainly for listening to music / watching movies as I will always be using my headset when gaming, My budget is probably under £100 but if that's too low then recommend something higher, but I would rather not spend too much on these (thinking around £50).

Thank you :).

obviously

Inv3rtis 13:19 24 Jan 2018

Whoops sorry this is the image

martd7 15:37 24 Jan 2018

Tibo active speakers? In budget but you would need to buy a separate sub and wall brackets

click here

wee eddie 16:21 24 Jan 2018

You'd be better off with headphones.

As an additional benefit ~ No-one will complain about how loud you have them.

Inv3rtis 16:28 24 Jan 2018

Hah I already have headphones, just don't want to have to wear them literally all the time when doing anything that doesn't involve gaming.

Menzie 13:39 03 Mar 2018

For "bass you can feel" Logitech Z625.

They are THX certified and pack a punch. However they go above £100 when not on sale.

bumpkin 20:46 03 Mar 2018

Have a look at these click here I have found Creative good value.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

How to create explosive dance music graphics

When is the best time to buy an iPhone?

Quel antivirus gratuit choisir pour un PC ?