Can any one tell me whats wrong with my pc?

Fsdfg Dfg 19:31 23 Jun 2018

When i turn on my pc my monitor mouse and keyboard dont turn on with it and i have to restart. When it does turn on a few min later my monitor goes black while still on and flashes ans i have to restart. Can anybody tell me what is wrong?

SANAP 21:30 23 Jun 2018

you need to say, make of pc, how old, the operating system, when did the fault start, did you check connections at monitor end and mouse etc, how long has the fault been occuring, and so on.

Archie44 00:07 24 Jun 2018

Sanp can u please tell us the make and model of your pc and operating system. This ill help us to help u. We could speculate problems and remedies but this wont b beneficial to us or to u. We r not mind readers

Archie44 00:08 24 Jun 2018

sori sap not intended rot u it meant o be for Fsdfg Dfg

lotvic 00:12 24 Jun 2018

Archie44, knowing sanap's pc details won't be any help ;)

lotvic 00:16 24 Jun 2018

Crystal ball is cloudy. My guess is loose cables.

Archie44 00:32 24 Jun 2018

Well look my heads gone cloudy too blood sugars palying up

MJS WARLORD 10:47 24 Jun 2018

for your mouse and keyboard go to device manager and right click on there entries , choose uninstall drivers and when your pc is restarted windows will reload generic drivers by default.

for your monitor , look at your current power plan , is monitor set to turn of after x number of minutes , set your pc and monitor to never turn off .

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:58 24 Jun 2018

Have you recently had a windows update?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi 8 Review

Adobe confirms it’s working on a full Photoshop for the iPad

Apple announces new MacBook Pros for 2018

Qu’est-ce qu’Amazon Prime ?