Can any Comodo Firewall users help?

GroupFC 16:31 25 Oct 2008

I have XP Home and use the free Comodo Firewall Pro ( As you can see from this post click here I have recently had a problem opening Photoplus. You can also see that I think this problem may have arisen when my son, incorrectly answered a request from Comodo, and blocked the application.

I have managed to now open Photoplus, but only by setting the Defense+ Security Level to disabled.

Can anybody tell me how to alter the settings in Comodo, so I don’t have to disable Defense+, every time I want to use Photoplus! I have had a look in the help files but haven’t got very far, hence this post!

^wave^ 16:52 25 Oct 2008

try setting it as a trusted application

GroupFC 17:37 25 Oct 2008

I have tried that by going into Defense+ tasks> advanced> Computer Security Policy and setting it as Trusted Application, but it doesn't seem to want to play ball!

I am at bit of a loss as to what to do to make it work and wonder if there is something else I should be doing.

Pineman100 18:20 25 Oct 2008

If setting it as a trusted application (white list) hasn't worked, then it's probably listed on a blacklist within your firewall.

I'm not familiar with Comodo, so I can't tell you where to find this, but have a poke about in the "rules", if you can.

^wave^ 14:04 26 Oct 2008

try firewall , network security settings in the advanced tab look down there

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

Adobe price increase confuses customers

What to expect at Apple's 27 March education event

Comment filmer l’écran d’un iPhone ?