CAMCORDER PANASONIC NV-R33 VHS-C HELP!

W-Rodel 15:58 27 Feb 2018

I've recently been given a panasonic nv-r33 vhs-c camcorder which was just laying around. I got a battery for it and the light turns on, so I'm pretty sure it works.

The only problem is that I've searched the internet trying to find a cassette to go in it but I can't seem to find one? Obviously I need this cassette/film in order to record anything on it so if anybody knows where to get a cassette to put in this camcorder that would be very helpful!

Thank you!

Secret-Squirrel 17:05 27 Feb 2018

.............so if anybody knows where to get a cassette to put in this camcorder that would be very helpful!

Your VHS-C camcorder uses VHS-C video tapes ;)

Major retailers are unlikely to stock such obsolete tech but there are plenty of tapes available on the UK eBay site. If your camcorder is European then make sure you get tapes that are "PAL/SECAM" compatible.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Les meilleures coques pour iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus