buying a pc to record tv

  Stuartli 17:57 25 Jan 2006

You can do what you wish to do with a Freeview PCI TV card such as the Twinhan DVB-ter D+A. See:

click here

It will record one programme whilst you are watching another providing the two channels are on the same MUX.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy A9 review: Hands-on

Can the Huawei P20 Pro really replace a digital SLR?

Surface Laptop 2 vs MacBook Pro

Samsung Galaxy S9 vs Sony Xperia XZ3