Hot Topics

Burn PDF file to CD or DVD Disc

tonyq 16:20 28 Jan 2020

Hi, I need to burn a PDF file (3MB)to disc, for viewing on a TV via dvd player. Does it matter if it is to CD or DVD ?

Aitchbee 22:34 30 Jan 2020

Try it again with the files renamed in this fashion: whs.01 whs.02 whs.03 etc.

tonyq 13:52 31 Jan 2020

Thank you, will give your suggestions a try. PS No trouble when viewing on a PC.

tonyq 16:11 31 Jan 2020

Finally completed the task. I renamed them as suggested WHS01 ect which seemed to have worked, then noticed that there were 65 files instead of 85. So I converted all of the PDF files to jpeg again using click here (there are other sites)and left the numbering as downloaded 001 002 ect. Loaded them on to usb drive, now works well. Thank you all for your help/advice, will now try putting them on to a CD/DVD to try. No rush as the DVD player is playing up, door not opening,considering buying a new one. Thanks again.

x13 16:23 31 Jan 2020

Glad you're sorted and thanks for the feedback.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei P40 Pro review

How to paint a portrait study

What you need to work from home on a Mac

Comment télétravailler efficacement sur son ordinateur depuis son jardin ou sa terrasse ?