Building a PC urgent help please

saezyyy 16:36 17 Jul 2018

So i've just ordered my parts for my brand new pc, so far i have: -Case -Cpu (Ryzen 5 1600) -GPU (Msi 1050ti) -Mobo (msi b350 tomahawk ATX - AMD B350 FCH Chipset)

In my current PC i have 16GB ram but i dont think it's a special or known branded RAM therefore, can I use it with the parts listed above? Also i have a low end power supply can I use my power supply and ram in my current pc for the parts listed above until i order proper ram and power supply? i will be playing games on my new pc. All help is greatly appreciated thank you :)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:33 17 Jul 2018

What is in your old PC? we can't advise on RAm unless we know whether DDR4, voltage, etc.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Project Gemini is Adobe's Procreate rival – a new drawing and painting app for the iPad

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs