BSOD when loading X-plane 11 maps

jjf171277 14:10 08 Mar 2018

almost every time I load a map on X-plane 11 it crashes and displays BSOD. I have used verifier and when I do X-plane won't crash to get log report. when i reset verifier it crashes to BSOD again. although I do have X-plane 11 log reports from BSOD which varies. Would be very much appreciated if anyone could assist me on this. I have just bought this PC its GtX 1080ti / i7 8700/ASUS PRIME Z370 p motherboard.

wee eddie 14:52 08 Mar 2018

How much spare storage space do you have available?

jjf171277 00:29 09 Mar 2018

)214gb of 464 gb on (c:) and local disk (D)1.81 TB. I had my X-plane 11 in (c:) drive via steam. I had log file mentioning something about restricticted permissions. I am reinstalling on steam and will keep X-plane on Desktop and try again. All my drivers are up to date. It is alway on the last bit of loading when i here the disc spin hard then most but not all of the time crashes to BSOD. several different errors occur. (page fault in non paged area.) (systemserviceexception.) thx for replying.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

The humble pint glass is redesigned from bottoms up by design legend Sir Kenneth Grange

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures coques pour iPhone X (2018)