Browsers | Opera Without Java 7.22

NICK ADSL UK 21:54 05 Nov 2003

Browsers | Opera Without Java 7.22
NEW VERSION JUST RELEASED
For download only
click here
The comments relating to the product in this
post are from the supplier and not from myself, the forum or Future Publishing.

NICK
For the latest in Virus Signature Updates
click here
ZEN" BROADBAND AT IT"S BEST

Pesala 23:19 05 Nov 2003
  Pesala 19:15 06 Nov 2003

haavard
Customer Service

2. Opera 7.22 is not yet released. If you distribute it, you are doing everyone a disservice and confusing people, because it is not the final version, and it might completely destroy your system for all you know.

Posted: 6 November 2003 11:11

NICK ADSL UK 19:27 06 Nov 2003

Hi Pesala this file has been officially released i received it from the ftp direct and it has been sent to major geeks for distribution.I have another link for it which can be found here

NEW LINK NOW ADVAILABLE FOR THE OPERA FILE
click here

NICK
For the latest in Virus Signature Updates
click here

Pesala 19:36 06 Nov 2003

click here

7.22 should be considered as a beta version. Use entirely at your own risk. It is not a final release. Your link has expired.

Salinger 19:45 06 Nov 2003

I quote

"The comments relating to the product in this post are from the supplier and not from myself, the forum or Future Publishing."

Is this site a part of Future Publishing?

NICK ADSL UK 19:45 06 Nov 2003

The reason the link has expired is due to heavy demand at this time.The link now available at the present time is with the MIRROR [BTN]Which can be found here
click here

NICK ADSL UK 19:50 06 Nov 2003

Hi Salinger That is a error on my part this forum is not part of Future Publishing."
As you may not be aware i update up to 30 forums across the net.And the occasional glitch happens.
SORRY

Salinger 20:03 06 Nov 2003

I'm not bothered, IDG may be however. Can I ask why you feel that you have to update all these sites?

NICK ADSL UK 21:34 06 Nov 2003

Hi Salinger the reason i update the forums is because i have been asked to by the moderators and admin of these forums.I MYSELF am a mod on two forums and i play a major role at the mirrors on all software releases as they happen.But occasional glitches occur and i post a xp update in a Linux forum or a mac update in a AOL forum such is life.My main forums are at xp smoker where all the virus signatures are updated ASP And the windows xp forum where all the latest hot software is posted after all the files have been checked by myself to make sure they install and uninstall correctly and are what they say they are.Any file not correct or not preforming correctly i then send a report of my findings to the relevant author for his attention. in this respect i am talking about big flaws in the software and not bugs which all software has to some extent

Regards

nick

Salinger 21:41 06 Nov 2003

Are we to take it then that you have been requested by IDG to update this Forum?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?