Browser issues and loading in full screen

sebringmaster 16:43 27 Nov 2016

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a bit of support as i've ruled out as much as i can.

When opening any browser i.e Firefox/IE/Edge it won't load in full screen , seems like it's not downloading any data at that point

The interesting thing is when i open the browser in windowed they load just fine ,also when a page opens windowed and i manually stretch it to "Almost" full screen again it's fine.

I've done a reset log.txt Updated drivers across the board Checked all connections This is on a lan connection Turned off antivirus

This is a desktop using a 51" flatscreen hd tv

I'm now at an annoying loss

Any help would be great

rdave13 17:24 27 Nov 2016

What happens when you maximise from the 'windowed' browser page rather than expanding manually?

Hmm, be back soon as my daughter needs to do homework. :(

sebringmaster 19:54 27 Nov 2016

Thanks for checking out the post ,when i maximise the page from windowed it stops loading all together

rdave13 21:26 27 Nov 2016

Have you changed font or text size? Changed browser magnification? If so try re-setting all to default.

Govan1x 23:12 27 Nov 2016

When you stretch it to full screen switch it of bay clicking on the red X at the top.

The next time you open it it should open as a full page.

Are you trying to fill the whole of the 51" screen. Not sure if that would cause problems or not.

sebringmaster 07:35 28 Nov 2016

Thanks for the replies all, as mentioned this is a new problem and has been working perfectly for years, as for the font size i uninstalled my main browser and reinstalled it so should be default.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 release date & specs

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2019 is 'Living Coral'

Can Macs Get Viruses & Do Macs Need Antivirus Software?

Comment baisser votre ping ?