bluetooth keyboard connected but not working

Anders Svarrer 18:40 19 Nov 2016

Hello I have a Silver Crest Bluetooth keyboard that are recognized by Windows 7 PC, and it accepts the code I enter, + it shows up in printers and devices, but.. as son as the code is entered followed by "enter" it stops working. It is there still connected but... I have tried to delete delete drivers, and find new, but nothing new is found. I have tried to delete my bluetooth mouse as well as unplugging the old wired keyboard, and start all over (after a restart) but.. stil not working. I have tried to connect the keyboard to: Android phone ( oneplus 3), Tablet (very old android), Chromebook, and a windows 7 notebook, and keyboard is recognized immediately, and works in all cases. What else to try? Thanx for any help, I have been fighting this problem for 5 months now, and actually got a new keyboard for free, so now I have two that are not working.. it is you could say but not on the PC I want to use it on...

Govan1x 14:26 20 Nov 2016

Maybe try the 2nd answer from this old thread.

Click here

Anders Svarrer 05:42 21 Nov 2016

I'm not sure what you mean, answer 2 is somthing related ti Win98 somthing.., reply 3, take it back to Lidl...?? I have done that, got a new keyboard that also don't work, (read the long explanation in myfirst post)

Govan1x 12:53 21 Nov 2016

I don't suppose you looked at answer 1 then.It was my mistake in saying 2nd answer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The best of Gamescom 2019

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs smartphones incassables (2019)