Blue screen error 0x0000007E help me

Nivek22 00:28 23 Jan 2017

I just want to ask how to solve BEOD... Every time I open my PC it always enters on blue screen after booting to windows... I tried using safe mode but it always enters blue screen after booting up.. I tried checking the wires and they are firmly attached... How am I supposed to fix this if I cannot use my pc...

wee eddie 00:48 23 Jan 2017

There is obviously a signal reaching the Monitor. If were a Memory problem, there would be no POST Beeps. It sounds very much as though the Operating System is not loading.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:32 23 Jan 2017

when you say open do you mean from hibernate?

what op system?

you are probably going to have to boot from an windows iso on DVD or USB and use that to run chkdsk /f/r on you hard drive. Followed by running sfc /scannow to repair any windows system files that are corrupt.

Nivek22 19:29 23 Jan 2017

I've got another question... Is it solvable if you try to reformat it? My os is win 7

Nivek22 19:32 23 Jan 2017

It happened when I tried cleaning the cpu but I did not remove any of the parts just a quick clean.. Then after plugging the peripherals and trying to use it.. It always turns to blue screen after reaching the desktop window

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

Say aloha to the summertime vibes of artist Kim Sielbeck

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures séries Amazon Prime Video (2018)