Black line on page to be scanned causes skipping?

dominover 04:25 30 Sep 2017

My Epson Workforce ES-200 document scanner scans pages well, but when I have pages with 2-up pages on one page and there is a black line down the middle of the page, the first half of the page is scanned but not the second.

Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks

dominover 10:41 02 Oct 2017

Does the scanner stop on a black line on other scanners as well? The black line has to be thick.

dominover 11:09 04 Oct 2017

Any clues, anyone?

wee eddie 13:14 04 Oct 2017

Yes, when you do your Preview Scan you are usually given the option of treating it as a single sheet or in parts.

Every manufacturer uses different words to describe this and puts the Tick Box in a different place. Mine is bottom left of the Preview Page

dominover 07:04 05 Oct 2017

My scanner software does not have this. I do not do a preview scan because there are 25000 sheets to scan. Even if I do it does not give me the option to treat the page in parts.

dominover 10:11 08 Oct 2017

I can't believe nobody has come across this problem!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?