bad news in outlook for pst password

HollyRichards 14:15 24 Jan 2018

Many of the data in our IT Company is encrypted. Every computer and important software too. Today I haven't entered it in my Outlook 2007, because of my password was reset or something like. Now our tech support on vacations, and I can't solve it right now.

ÉricoGonsalves 18:21 30 Jan 2018

When replacing a .pst file. Make a Copy of the File you are going to use and use the Copy. Then, if anything goes wrong, you still have the original file. I am no expert ~ so wait until someone tells us whether this is right or not. Delete the corrupted .pst file and then import the new .pst file Another variant might be to retrieve outlook password

wee eddie 18:31 30 Jan 2018

Two first time Posters. Well what a surprise. FE told

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Les meilleures coques pour iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus